Twits Need Not Apply
If you’re a Twit, somebody who spends a lot of time on Twitter, you need not apply because:
- Some issues involve more than 140 characters.
- Hello? You’re supposed to working.
- It offends me that you think people care what you had for breakfast.
- Not all spelling and grammar rules are optional.
- Because Twitter is so 2008.
- I’m ADD enough for the whole company.
BTW, I don’t actually believe any of the things I wrote above. But it was fun to write, I was wondering if I could get a reaction, and I just finished reading 6 Things Derek Powazek taught us about linkbait. I’m pretty sure this paragraph broke his rule #1.
Being a good citizen of the Twitterverse is actually a plus. If you’re also a NY-based Director of Community or a Jerusalem based Product Manager, Engineer, or QA Engineer, please see our Jobs page.
Greatest Web Team Needs a New Product Manager | Managing Greatness
October 25, 2009 @ 3:29 am
[…] Twits need not apply. Just kidding. Share and Enjoy: […]