- Sam Michelson: Funny, engaging, informative presentation on brand management.
- Eli Feldblum: Apparently a great session on SEO for Video.
- Miriam Schwab: Great tour of tools for Word Press.
- Debra Askanase: Great tour of Social Media tools.
- Uri Breitman: On Hebrew SEO
- Charlie Kalech: Word on the street is that Charlie’s session was awesome.
- Sam Michelson: You need to meet with your clients to understand what they really want. I like spending the weekend. With the ones who aren’t in jail.
- Gab Goldenberg: Build long term relationships, friendships, reciprocity (not trading). One of the best strategies is guest posting.
- Sam Michelson: Fake slide about building reputation for the Mossad.
Best Running Jokes:
- Dixon Jones after being tweaked by Ari Ozick that Majestic has a bad UI: We have a bad UI because everybody uses Excel anyway … Then I download it into Excel, because we have a lousy UI.
- Shira Abel (@shiraabel): ohhhhhh… dangerous keywords. Oh. Not as exciting as I had hoped…
- Dan-ya Schwartz (@danjas): I wonder if @neyne knows that his computer is projected. I enjoy following the way his mind work. [I wish I were there].
- Vanessa Fox: TSA’s Reputation Management success.
- Shira Abel: Lower Merion School District’s Reputation Management failure.
- Tomer Honen: Phone went off while he was speaking. Asked if it was for him, said to tell them he’s not here.
- And then Tomer again, setting up Vanessa. The exchange went something like this:
- Conference Participant: I got a message that I have too many URLs.
- Tomer: How many do you have
- Participant: About 180 million.
- [After the laughter died down the second punchline came…]
- Vanessa Fox (from the audience): I programmed that feature!
Best Live Blogging:
- Debra Askanase: SphinnCon Coverage
[I almost wrote Lisa Barone & Barry Schwartz out of habit :-). Great job by Debra.]
Also in this series: